INTERCONTINENTAL KUALA LUMPUR
InterContinental Kuala Lumpur Kicks-off New IHG® Business Rewards Program.
Another way of saying ‘Thank you’, InterContinental Kuala Lumpur has recently launched the IHG Business Rewards – a global loyalty programme from IHG® Rewards Club designed for anyone booking on behalf of others on business accommodation and meetings as well as social events such as weddings. To celebrate the launch, approximately 300 corporate clients, meeting planners and organisers were invited to an exclusive cocktail reception at the newly renovated ballroom. Themed “Roaring 20’s”, the ballroom was adorned with vintage details and guests attired in stunning cocktail dresses and sharp suits livened up the evening. Presented with a culinary journey of the hotel’s specialities, guests were treated to cuisines from around the world such as Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Western and French pastries.
Designed with bookers in mind, the new programme benefits were presented to the invited guests and garnered a total of 262 signups during the event. IHG Business Rewards uses the same currency as IHG Rewards Club and bookers earn 3 IHG Rewards Club points for every $1 USD with no booking threshold and no minimum qualifying spend. Making it easier than ever before, the global loyalty programme allow members to book and earn points at any participating IHG hotels across the globe and redeem points for Reward Nights anywhere in the world, gift cards, merchandise, flights or much more using the global IHG Rewards Club redemption catalogue. More than just collecting points, being part of IHG Business Rewards allows the members to get the most from IHG by keeping them in the know, receive first-hand exciting news, special member’s only offers and up to date information.
The evening continued with mingling and networking while serenaded by a live Jazz performing roaring 20’s and classic tunes, creating a more relaxed and convivial ambience in the hall. The night ended with a session of lucky draws, winners walked away with fantastic prize vouchers including complimentary overnight stays inclusive of buffet breakfast at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) properties; Holiday Inn Malacca, Holiday Inn Glenmarie Kuala Lumpur and InterContinental Asiana Saigon.
Business Rewards Program:
IHG Business Rewards is a brand new global loyalty programme from IHG® Rewards Club, designed for those who book on behalf of others for business accommodation and meetings, as well as for smaller social events.
What is IHG® Business Rewards?
IHG Business Rewards is IHG’s business-to-business global loyalty program, launched on the 1st April 2015. The programme offers anyone booking on behalf of others IHG® Rewards Club points for business accommodation and meetings as well as for social events, such as weddings or sports events.
What are top benefits to IHG® Business Rewards members?
- There is no minimum booking threshold and no minimum qualifying spend -members can earn points for booking one room or a large event
- IHG Business Rewards uses the same points currency as IHG Rewards Club and bookers earn 3 IHG Rewards Club points for every $1 USD equivalent spend on qualifying rates
- IHG Business Rewards is global, which means our members can book and earn points at their choice of participating IHG hotels across the globe
- Points can be redeemed for company rewards or members can choose to redeem their points for personal use
- Members have just one account and one membership number. This number can be used when they are booking on behalf of someone as well as when they stay with us
- Points earned through IHG Business Rewards count towards Gold Elite and Platinum Elite tier status
- Members can redeem points for Reward Nights anywhere in the world, gift cards, merchandise, flights and much more using the global
- IHG Rewards Club redemption catalogue
- Members of IHG Business Rewards also gain access to exclusive members-only offers and promotions
- Members can book up to nine rooms with the Central Reservations Office and/or book directly with the hotels for other needs such as: single rooms, groups, meetings and events